Following the adoption of new European ecodesign regulations for smartphones and tablets, the Right to Repair Europe coalition, together with ECOS and Deutsche Umwelthilfe, organised a webinar to discuss the new rules will impact the repair market of these devices. Refurbishers and representatives of the progressive industry, as well as European institutions joined us for the debate.
- Claire Darmon, Head of Public Affairs at Swappie
- Thea Kleinmagd, Innovator at Fairphone
- Andrea Kostrowski, Circular Economy Expert at DUH
- Davide Polverini, Policy Officer at the European Commission (DG ENER)
- Ugo Vallauri, Policy Lead at The Restart Project (and representative of Right to Repair Europe)
Rewatch our webinar here: